Thursday, June 6, 2013

He Keeps on Doing Great Things for Me!

When God opens a door, no man can close it.  God is a gentleman, he creates opportunities but he does not just thrust you into them, He prepares you.  His preparation does not always feel good, but it does good.  I am grateful because if someone had told me 15 years ago that I would be the woman I am today..I would have laughed so hard that I might have broke a rib or something!  But indeed He keeps doing great things for me and I want to say God thank you for being a faithful and loving father and blowing my mind on a regular basis

                       

I joyfully want to invite each one of you to visit my website at http://kallistawalker.wix.com/kallistamarie
As you visit, know that nothing is impossible with God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment