Tuesday, May 7, 2013

When You Wish Upon A Star...Dreams Can Come True

About 11 years ago, God placed a dream in my heart and a title for that dreamThat dream has finally become a reality as of today!!!  Ladies and gentlemen it is my absolute pleasure to share my first e-book (which is now available on Amazon.Com) with you, "Wonderfully Human (Love Letters and Encouragement For the Soul)!!! I invite you to visit and purchase your very own copy for your Kindle or Ipad (the Kindle App is needed if you have an Ipad) and please let me know how it touches you.  It is my hope and prayer that the words in this book will inspire and encourage you. 


Just click on the link below:

It is not just a song to me anymore, it is truth.  When you wish upon a star, Dreams can come true!  Be honest, seek peace, be uniquely you and experience the joy found in being Wonderfully Human.


No comments:

Post a Comment