Friday, June 14, 2013

Inner Conversations

Today is a new day, filled with opportunities, choices, memories and fears.  I wanted to ask you and myself one question, do you realize how much your Inner Conversations (self talk) impacts what you believe and what paths you will travel? 

Many times we find ourselves simply drifting along, no goals, no desires and often not even a tiny dream to fuel our way.  Don't you worry, it's not too late to re-write your inner dialogue, you may not win an Academy Award for best screenplay but YOU will thank YOU for it....trust me! 
Let's try a simple excercise, just repeat after me:

I will honor myself enough to be prepared for the best life has to offer

I will not hold a grudge against myself for what I have not done, but instead I will gently yet firmly encourage myself to do what is in my very best interest (starting from this moment)

I will not be afraid to try, to FAIL
because ONLY then can I succeed!


I will enjoy life's precious moments by being present in each of them

I will strive to LOVE

It is never ever too late for Happily Ever After, but first we must re-write the script and practice more loving and encouraging Inner Conversations. 

Self Appreciation 101

No comments:

Post a Comment