Monday, November 18, 2013

Wings Were Meant To Fly (Quotes from a Little Birdie Told Me"

Words in their purest form can be uplifting, engaging and healing...my hope and deepest prayer is that within the pages of my latest book, "Wings Were Meant To Fly (Quotes From a Little Birdie Told Me", you will be transported to a place that lovingly reminds you that "Divinely Inspired Dreams Have No Expiration Date"...now available on www.kallistamarie.com and amazon.com for only $2.99!  I invite you to click on the link and download a great read and share with your family, co-workers and friends: http://www.amazon.com/Wings-Meant-Quotes-Little-Birdie-ebook/dp/B00GR0LWVI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1384796862&sr=8-2&keywords=kallista+walker



1 comment:

  1. My my goodness... I don't google you for 10 or 15 years and look what happens. You look fantastic, hope you're doing well. Miss you... Bruce (from the late 90s).

    ReplyDelete