Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Time To Wake Up!

In the sad echoing confirmation that indeed the legal system was never truly intended to protect our liberties, our rights nor our freedoms; I am pondering these truths....

I must acknowledge that God is my strength, my way maker, my peace in the midst of the storm and my life's architect.

Education is one of the necessary keys to true freedom and abundant living.

We as a people must learn to heal ourselves of and move past the pain born of social injustices and the deeply embedded history inflicted wounds we have had to bear.  

I must look to the heavens, from where my true help comes from.

Only as WE re-think, rebuild and truly establish solid families and a sense of community, will change take place.  

For far too long we have been force fed bold lies that have poisoned and stripped us of our royal heritage.  We in turn, willingly shared this way of thinking and living with our children.  These bold lies and half truths have created a distrust and formed self destructive mind sets among our beloved brothers and sisters....it is BEYOND TIME.

Time to Wake Up, Rise Up and STAND for something life altering.   Understanding that a house divided can not stand and STAND WE MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment