Thursday, February 4, 2021

The Table-Reflections

 

We all come to the table with stuff
Hopes, disappointments, snapshots from InstaBook and a desire to have the good life
The table is our friendships and our relationships

I ask: What is being served at the table? Is it edifying for the body and nourishment for the soul?

Does magic fill you to overflowing and call you to your higher self, your naughty self, your free self, your true self?

Again I ponder: What is being served at the table? Is it edifying for the body and nourishment for the soul?

Does it ground you, balance you, lift you, and walk beside you? Does it give, take and listen with the intention to understand you?

Suddenly I hear...Respect is being served and Love is being served!
I answer: At this table I will sit and at this table heartily I will eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment