Thursday, December 27, 2012

Rediscovering My Mo Jo Jo Jo!!!

As 2012 draws to a close, me along with many many others find ourselves in reflective mode.  Thinking about what was good, what was great and what was not so great and how in the world to make 2013 PHENOMENAL!!!  Sooooo, as I sat at work today it dawned on me that a phenomenal year begins with a single decision and that decision is to Rediscover My Mo Jo Jo Jo (yes I stole or borrowed this from a cartoon..you are not imagining things).


 I began to cruise my new favorite spot, Pinterest.com (somewhat of a minor addiction...there I admitted it).  That website has sooooooo many awesome quotes, beautiful homes, make-up ideas, fashion, health info and did I say quotes for EVERYTHING!  I was on overload reading about how to get back to my center: Zumba, meditation, journaling, waking up earlier (HA that was a funny moment), walking, running, drinking green tea daily, eating more protein, measuring and drinking more water, focusing on what brings you joy instead of what doesn't (great idea by the way), not allowing your past to be a stumbling block in your present etc.  I read, I repinned (which is what you do on Pinterest.Com when you see something you like...when you get curious enough and check it out...this will make a wee bit more sense).  I actually got kind of giddy and a little high off the idea of Rediscovering and Reconnecting to My Mo Jo Jo Jo (I have been saying this all day and man it was fun LOL..yes I am special).  After pumping all this great mental oxygen into my subdued conscious, I realized that I missed and I mean really missed what I had began back in August of 2012, which was walking consistently, taking pictures of nature while I was out walking, listening to my music (which I love to do), eating better and not too late.  I had more mental clarity and it felt good to take care of me. 


It is great to love and take care of others but if you do not make time and take time to take care of you...I can almost guarantee that you will run out of gas and find yourself stranded in more ways than you can begin to imagine.  Sooo, make yourself a committment to do you in a healthy way...Rediscover Your Mo Jo Jo Jo and make 2013 and every year there after Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (yes this is from Mary Poppins and I just felt like saying it...it's fun)!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have started to rediscover my mo jo jo jo today! Love it Kallista!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Welcome to living life and living more abundantly in 2013!

      Delete